Various Variables

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hi everyone

Hello, this is my attempt to maintain a new blog. For who doesn't know me take a look at the side bar and discovery for yourself.

I'm working on a project for programmers, it's an IDE write in C++ and Qt library. You might asking yourself: "Why create such thing if already exists Eclipse and KDevelop?"

The answer is quite simple, first I want to study the new version of Qt (4.X), so, I decide to create something and second I want a programmer environment that works on Windows and Linux and works really integrated with Qt.

I know that I could wait to KDE 4 and to kdelibs to be ported to Win32 platform but I'm an hyperactive guy and I'm not a too patience one.

Well, for my first post it's ok. Enjoy the view and wait for updates!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home